Author: Rhatigan, Pamela
Number of Pages: 128
Babies can be demanding - and some much more so than others! Even the most placid have their fractious moments and it's often hard to know what to do. This practical book is packed with reassuring advice on using natural, tried-and-tested methods, and will help you to:
- Establish calming rituals and routines to promote a good night's sleep
- Learn step-by-step massage and reflexology techniques to relax your baby
- Use complementary remedies to relieve common problems such as nappy rash and colic
- Interpret your baby's demands and handle your little one with confidence
Pamela Rhatigan has been a natural therapist for more than ten years. As well as practicing various forms of massage and healing, including Reflexology and reiki, she teaches infant massage.
Table of Contents:
- You and Your New Arrival
- Caring for Your Baby
- Complementary Therapies and Massage
- Natural Remedies
This product does not qualify for any promotional discounts.