FNWL Instructor Program Terms and Conditions
By applying to join the FNWL Instructor Program, you agree to the below terms. We encourage you to read them carefully. Thank you for understanding that these policies are necessary to ensure a rewarding, professional and personable relationships with all of the valued members of the program.
- From Nature With Love desires to assist and build mutually rewarding relationships with qualified instructors that teach within the fields of natural skin care, hair care, aromatherapy, herbalism, Ayurveda or massage. We, however, reserve the right to use our own discretion when approving or denying any instructor into the program. Due to the time it takes to maintain the program, we are not able to accept instructors into the program that have minimal or no actual teaching experience related to natural skin care, hair care, aromatherapy, herbalism, massage, or similar areas of interest.
- By applying for the Instructor Program, you agree that all information that you provide is accurate. You understand that prior to acceptance into the program, From Nature With Love may request verification that you are a qualified instructor.
- Discount Code: Instructors who are accepted into the program will receive a 10% discount code towards eligible ingredients and supplies. This discount code can be shared with your students, graduates and colleagues. Sale items including items on special and in our clearance area, bulk sizes listed as not being eligible for a discount, the purchase of gift certificates, shipping, handling or taxes are not eligible for the discount. Your Discount Code is intended for you to share only with your own students, graduates and colleagues. Do not submit your unique Discount Code to coupon or discount code sharing sites. When you share the discount code directly with your students/graduates/colleagues, please be sure to tell them not to share the code non-students/graduates.
- Commission: If all those that use your discount code place orders totalling $2,000.00 or more per year (not including the discount, taxes or shipping), you will earn a 5% commission. For example, if you and 5 of your students place orders over the course of the year that total $2,022.32, we will send you a commission payment of $101.12 ($2,022.32 x 5%).
- Commissions are paid on an annual basis. They are mailed on a quarterly basis based on the date that you enrolled into the program. Checks are mailed as promptly as possible after a calendar quarter has ended. Calendar quarters each year consist of three month durations during the following periods:
January 1 - March 31
April 1 - Jun 30
July 1 - September 30
October 1 - December 31
Example: If you enrolled in the program on May 24 and by May 23rd of the next year had total sales of $2,000.00 or more, we would mail your commission check shortly after that quarter ended (sometime shortly after June 30th).
- Instructors that generate $1,999.99 or less in sales based on the use of the assigned discount code will forfeit their commissions for that year. Commission earnings cannot be carried over into the following year.
- If your name or contact information changes, please be sure to immediately update it using the Instructor Program Account area. From Nature With Love mails qualifying commission checks to the address that you have associated with your account. From Nature With Love cannot reissue checks for name or address changes that were not kept up to date in the system.
- If you reside in the United States, From Nature With Love will report your earnings to the IRS. You must supply a valid Federal Tax ID number at the time that you apply for the program. If you are a sole proprietor, place your social security number in the Federal Tax ID form field. Otherwise, use your company's assigned Federal Tax ID number. You are still obligated to report your earnings from the Instructor Program to the IRS.
- From Nature With Love does not withhold tax from your commission payments. It is the responsibility of every member of the program to report and remit any necessary tax on your earnings to your local and federal government.
- Instructor Program members not located in the United States are responsible for finding a financial institution in their region that is able to cash or deposit checks drawn on a United States bank. International Instructor Program members are also responsible for any applicable service fees that are incurred when cashing or depositing such checks.
- If you or your students do not use your unique discount code, From Nature With Love cannot track or award commissions on sales stemming from those sales. We are not able to retroactively award discounts or commissions.
- Instructor Program members understand and agree that sale, clearance items, our print catalog and purchases made using a gift certificate are not eligible for discount or commission earnings.
- Instructor Directory: Being accepted into the Instructor Program is not an automatic guarantee that you will be eligible to appear in the Instructor Directory. We reserve the right to prohibit particular instructors from appearing in the Instructor Directory. Directory listings that warrant concern over the description, are not written in English or are full of typos will not be approved. The Instructor Program is meant for experienced educators that focus upon the use of natural ingredients to formulate personal care products. On a case-by-case basis, we may approve certain other instructors into the program. We must reserve the right to not include instructors of unrelated fields in the directory.
- You agree to permit From Nature With Love to occassionally contact you via e-mail or telephone regarding your Instructor Program enrollment. Such mailings or calls may include suggestions on how to increase your earnings. These mailings may also include information on new products or programs that you may wish to mention to your students.
- From Nature With Love reserves the right to discontinue the Instructor Program at any time. Should FNWL decide to terminate the program, Instructors will be compensated for their earnings, with all other terms in place, up until the time that the program is terminated.
- From Nature With Love reserves the right to remove any member from the program, for any reason. The situations most likely to cause removal from the program include questionable teaching methods, abuse of the program or behavior that FNWL finds concerning. FNWL will also remove members that present misleading or deceiptful information presented within Web sites, teaching materials, marketing materials or within the FNWL Instructor Program application.
- From Nature With Love also reserves the right to remove any member of the Instructor Program that does not supply a working e-mail address, or that sends out unsolicited e-mail (spam) which includes links or references to From Nature With Love.
- From Nature With Love also reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice, at any time.