Organic Maracuja Oil, also known as Organic Passionfruit Seed Oil, is derived from the seeds of organic passionfruits.
The passion flower plant is native to the Amazon and other tropical regions of North and South America. Many botanical species of passion flower exist. The species Passiflora edulis consists of long woody vines and exquisite, purple and white flowers that produce nourishing fruits commonly known as passionfruits. The fruits and seeds are both edible and have been used medicinally for hundreds of years.
Our superior quality Organic Maracuja Oil is expeller pressed and filtered. It is carefully sourced and packaged to maintain the purity, freshness and beneficial properties of this remarkably nutritive oil.
- Light Texture
- Absorbs Quickly
- Clear to Pale Yellow Hue
- Characteristic, Fruity, Nutty, Lipid Aroma
- Contains Tocopherols, Phytosterols and Carotenoids
- Fatty Acid Composition:
- C14:0 Myristic Acid: Trace
- C16:0 Palmitic Acid: 8.0-10.0%
- C16:1 Palmitoleic Acid: 0.25% Max
- C17:1 Margaric Acid: Trace
- C18:0 Stearic Acid: 3.0% Max
- C18:1 Oleic Acid (Omega-9): 13.0-16.0%%
- C18:2 Linoleic Acid (Omega-6): 70.0-75.0%%
- C18:3 Linolenic Acid (Omega-3): 0.5% Max
- C20:0 Arachidic Acid: 0.2%% Max
Organic Maracuja Oil is a superior emollient that is heralded for its light, non-greasy texture, rapid absorption and fatty acid composition including Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids. Organic Maracuja Oil is well suited for use in a wide array of personal care formulations intended to nourish and soothe mature, dry, parched or irritated skin. It is highly recommended in scalp and hair care products to encourage healthy hair growth and increased vitality.
Organic Maracuja Oil is Perfectly Suited for the Following Personal Care Applications:
- Skin Care
- Lip Care
- Hair Care
- Nail Care
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
We apologize but all sizes of this product are temporarily out of stock, please click the link next to the size
to be notified by email when the product is again available.