FNWL's Organic Rosehip Seed Total CO2 Extract is obtained from the seeds of the Rosa Canina.
Organic Rosehip Seed Total CO2 Extract possesses an impressive nutrient profile that includes 20-35% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 essential fatty acid) and 41-59% linoleic acid (omega-6 essential fatty acid). It also contains tocopherols and a trade amount of carotenoids. A maximum 0.1% Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract has been added to ensure stable shelf life.
The numerous anti-aging benefits of Organic Rosehip Seed Total CO2 Extract have been scientifically proven (Pareja et al 1988). The oil is acclaimed for its ability to reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles and improve skin color and tone.
- Stable Shelf Life
- Medium Viscosity
- Absorbs Quickly, Non-Greasy
- Physical Characteristics:
- Sweet, Pleasant, Floral Aroma
- Light Amber Color
- Rich in Vitamin A (trans-retinoic acid)
- Superior Source of Lycopene and Beta-Carotene
- Contains Noteworthy Levels of Vitamin E
- Impressive Ratio of Essential and Other Important Fatty Acids:
- Alpha Linolenic Acid C18:3 (Omega-3) 20-35%
- Linoleic Acid C18:2 (Omega-6) 41-59%
- Oleic Acid C18:1 (Omega-9) 12-22%
- Noteworthy Anti-oxidant
Organic Rosehip Seed Total CO2 Is Perfectly Suited for the Following Personal Care Applications:
- Skin Care
- Lip Care
- Hair Care
Recommended Usage Rate: 1-100%.