Stocking Clerk Position
FromNatureWithLove.com is operated by Natural Sourcing, LLC. FromNatureWithLove.com offers 1,750+ ingredients and supplies used in soap making, cosmetics, toiletries, aromatherapy, spa products and herbal preparations. FromNatureWithLove.com has been online since 1997 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut. Sales are generated primarily through eCommerce as well as through telephone and direct sales. Natural Sourcing provides a challenging yet rewarding and pleasant work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
Hours Per Week:
The stocking clerk will work closely with the shipping manager and other stocking clerks. The stocking clerk will label and package products, prepare orders for shipment, take inventory, report backordered products and perform basic warehouse maintenance. The candidate must be able to meet the requirements listed below:
- Work well without direct supervision and to remain focused and motivated
- Ability to lift and move heavy drums and pallets
- Extremely well organized, efficient, and have the ability to work on more than one task at a time
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to follow procedures accurately
- Respect for the importance of cleanliness while handling products and ingredients
- Strong familiarity with the Internet and World Wide Web
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Read carefully, pay attention to details and distinguish between similar products and similar product names
- Energetic and reliable
- Willingness to take on new tasks
- Honesty and integrity
$9.00 - $12.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
To express your interest in this position, please fax your cover letter and resume to (203) 267-6065 or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. When writing, please be sure to mention the name of this position and your salary requirements. We are not able to personally respond to inquiries regarding this position. We will contact those applicants that appear to be the most qualified for each position. Thank you very much.