Customer Service Representative
FromNatureWithLove.com is operated by Natural Sourcing, LLC. FromNatureWithLove.com offers 1,750+ ingredients and supplies used in soap making, cosmetics, toiletries, aromatherapy, spa products and herbal preparations. FromNatureWithLove.com has been online since 1997 and is based in Oxford, Connecticut. Sales are generated primarily through eCommerce as well as through telephone and direct sales. Natural Sourcing provides a challenging yet rewarding and pleasant work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
Hours Per Week:
The customer service representative will work closely with the customer service manager and other customer service representatives. The representative will handle order processing, respond to customer e-mails, assist customers via telephone and handle other tasks as they arise.
The candidate must be able to meet the requirements listed below:
- Have a keen interest in hand crafted personal care products and natural ingredients
- Knowledge of natural skin care, soap making, aromatherapy or other related pursuits is REQUIRED. An interest and willingness to learn about these areas is a must for this position
- Must be energetic and reliable
- High School degree or equivalent and minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience
- Ability to work well without direct supervision, prioritize assignments, meet tight deadlines, and remain focused and motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrate and convey a professional image of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential materials in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to read carefully, pay attention to details and distinguish between similar products and similar product names
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to respect and follow procedures accurately
- Strong familiarity with the Internet and World Wide Web
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Ability to maintain information within databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively by phone, ICQ (Instant Messaging Program) and e-mail
- Ability to write in a highly professional yet personable manner
- Ability to handle difficult customer service issues
- Ability to type fast and accurately
- Must be willing to take on new tasks
- Must have honesty and integrity
Negotiable/commensurate with experience.
To express your interest in this position, please e-mail your resume and detailed cover letter, as attachments, explaining why do you think you consider yourself suitable for the position, to email@example.com. When writing, please be sure to mention the name of this position and your salary requirements. We are not able to personally respond to inquiries regarding this position. We will contact those applicants that appear to be the most qualified for each position. Thank you very much.